|You will First Need to Install
Microsoft .NET Framework
|Every Computer will have a different look for the "Microsoft .NET Framework Install" thus I will not be providing a walkthru for the install of Microsoft .NET Framework Install, you will need to follow the prompts and once it is installed reboot your system and continue with the ECLASS Manager Software Install Walkthrough as shown above.|
Once you have installed Microsoft .NET version 1.1 or 2.0
Install EClass Manager as shown in the next steps.
First please read through the directions completely, then download and install the software by following the steps listed on this page:
eClassManager Software CLICK HERE
- Click "Open"
- Double click on the home.exe file you just downloaded and extracted.
- Click "Run"
- You will see it is preparing to install to your computer
- If prompted to install ".net" select "no" (you will need the free .net software if you do not already have it, however do not install now)
- Once it is ready to install click "Next"
- Click the radio button to accept the license agreement and click "Next"
- Select the radio button Anyone who uses this computer
- type in the box http://184.108.40.206:8871/notuch/ (do not forget to change the eClassManager URL)
- Click "Next"
- Again check to make sure your have entered the correct URL http://220.127.116.11:8871/notuch/
- Click "Install"
- Wait while the software installs
- Click the "Finish Button"
Look on your desktop for the eClass Manager Icon as shown above.